What Personal Information do we collect?
An online ENGLANDS registration or account is required to use our services or purchase any of our products. Information that you provide when registering or creating an account may include: name and email address; necessary billing information; local information (such as postcode or Zip code and country); computer configuration (such as operating system, and connection speed); IP Internet (IP) address and URL of the website that sent you to the ENGLANDS registration page. We may also ask you for demographic information such as language, gender and age, and, if applicable, content preferences and personalized information.
How do we use your personal information?
ENGLANDS uses your personal information to:
• Deliver and bill ENGLANDS services and products, and communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues.
• Determine if you meet the minimum system requirements to use our products.
• Ask you to participate in surveys about services, products, news and events.
• Offer you product upgrades
• Provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide.
• Provide you with targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
• Better understand how our services are used, including web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
Third party communication of personal information and choice.
ENGLANDS does not use your personal information for purposes incompatible with those listed above. ENGLANDS does not sell, rent, or share your personal information to a third party unless you consent to provide such information to a third party partner or content service.
At times, we disclose relevant information about our customers in order for them to provide specific services for ENGLANDS. ENGLANDS’ contractors are bound by strict contractual requirements to keep all information they process strictly confidential and to use such information solely on behalf of ENGLANDS. ENGLANDS web sites may contain links to other webs sites and services. ENGLANDS is not responsible for the privacy practises or the content of such web sites or services. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy and data collection practises.
Obligatory or optional nature of the requested information
All personal information you submit to ENGLANDS is necessary to provide you with the ENGLANDS services and products you choose and the delivery of data to your computer.
Email from ENGLANDS
Registering for a product or service allows you to tell us how or whether you want to communicate with you. Generally, we send marketing email to you about our services, content and special offers. During registration, you may opt out of receiving ENGLANDS’ marketing email by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the mail from ENGLANDS. However, we may continue to send you email about services and products you have previously purchased, your account status, or to inform you about critical technical services issues relating to a ENGLANDS service or product.
How to access and update your personal information
To access and update your details, please send your amendments in writing to ENGLANDS at the address displayed at the bottom of this policy or on the Contact page of the website. To recover a forgotten password, please visit the Log-in page and select the “forgotten password” option.
Security of Personal and Payment Information
ENGLANDS maintains the following controls to protect the security of information you provide us, including credit card and billing details collected during the purchase process:
• Use secure connections to safeguard information when transmitted from your web browser to ENGLANDS.
• Security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information
• Use encryption for sensitive personal information, such as credit card numbers and user names.
• Restricting employees with access to databases containing personal information and confidentiality requirements for employees.
• Binding subcontractors by contractual technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
No error free performance
ENGLANDS may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of law or comply with legal process served on ENGLANDS; (b) protect and defend the rights of property of ENGLANDS and its services, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ENGLANDS products or the public at large.
Contact us about Privacy
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our services or would like to make a complaint, please contact:
146 High Street
B17 9NN. UK